- Reproduction - The materials on this site may be downloaded and/or reprinted for non-commercial use by our members, employer accounts, participating broker/agents and health care providers only, provided that any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices included in the materials downloaded are not removed from the materials. Any reproduction, distribution, republication, or retransmission of any materials posted on this site in whole or in part for any reason except personal use is prohibited without the prior written permission of The Lifetime Healthcare Companies, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Scope of Use of this Web Site - The purpose of this site is to provide information to our customers about our products and services and health care in general. The information contained on this site is not intended to be used in place of your doctor's advice. You should see a health care professional if you have a specific health care question or concern and prior to beginning any exercise program. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately or contact your local emergency services.
- Appropriate Use of Our Web Site - Once registered, you should not share your User ID or Password with anyone. By accessing or registering with the member account system through this Web site, you are representing that you are the member or you are legally authorized to act on behalf of the member, and you agree not to impersonate or falsely claim to represent any other person. Any individual who provides false information, attempts to pose as or impersonate someone else, or otherwise defrauds The Lifetime Healthcare Companies may be subject to civil and criminal penalties and legal action.
- Service Limitations - The descriptions of products and services on this site are not intended to constitute offers to sell or solicitations in connection with any product or service. All products and services are not available in all areas or to all parties, and are subject to applicable laws and regulations. If you are interested in a particular product or service, you should contact us to request a complete description of the product or service, as well as information regarding its availability.
- Disclaimer - The information and graphics on the site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors and out of date information. Your use of this site and the information and graphics contained on this site are at your own risk. The Lifetime Healthcare Companies, its affiliates or subsidiaries do not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of this site or any of the information or graphics contained on this site. This site, and all materials contained on this site, including but not limited to information, graphics, audio, video, software and other data, if any, are provided "as is" without express or implied warranties or guarantees of any kind, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Liability - The Lifetime Healthcare Companies, its affiliates or subsidiaries have no duty to update or keep current this site, and disclaim any responsibility for the content or accuracy of the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, The Lifetime Healthcare Companies, its affiliates or subsidiaries will not be liable to you or anyone else for (1) any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on materials or information obtained or downloaded from this site, or (2) any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or similar damages arising out of or related to the use of, delay in being able to use, or inability to use this site, the materials, products and services it provides, or any other hyperlinked Web site or third party product or service, even if The Lifetime Healthcare Companies, its affiliates or subsidiaries are advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, so some or all of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Indemnification - You agree to defend, indemnify and hold The Lifetime Healthcare Companies, its subsidiaries, affiliates, managers, officers, members, agents, employees and representatives harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind, including attorneys’ fees and other professionals’ fees, incurred by The Lifetime Healthcare Companies in connection with a third party claim, action or demand due to, arising out of, related to or otherwise attributable to your use of this site, including without limitation your use of any third party information or content in connection with your use of this site, or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Links to Other Web Sites - Links from this site to other web sites are provided for your convenience, however, The Lifetime Healthcare Companies, its affiliates or subsidiaries do not regularly review the content of those sites. The links contained on this site do not imply any endorsement or sponsorship of those sites or any of the products or services that may be offered at those sites. The Lifetime Healthcare Companies, its affiliates or subsidiaries disclaim any responsibility for the content or accuracy of those sites.
- Availability - We cannot guarantee the availability of this information upon your demand. We do our best to provide continuous availability but circumstances beyond our control may mean that there may be periods when our Web site is unavailable. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of this Web site, materials or services at any time, with or without notice.
- Termination - The Lifetime Healthcare Companies reserves the right, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, to cancel, terminate, suspend or restrict, permanently or temporarily, your access to The Lifetime Healthcare Companies site at any time and without prior notice. The Lifetime Healthcare Companies may also remove any content that you post, and cancel, modify, suspend, terminate or otherwise change or eliminate any of the services it provides, without cause and without prior notice to you. You agree that The Lifetime Healthcare Companies shall not be liable to you or any third party for any cancellation, termination, suspension or restriction of your access to the The Lifetime Healthcare Companies site, or for any change to or termination of services.
- Jurisdiction - These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed, governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Under no circumstances shall the laws of any other state be applied, even where such a result would be indicated by choice of law rules. By using this site, you hereby irrevocably consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of federal and state courts in Monroe County, New York regarding any and all disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the site.